Monday, December 11, 2006

Who Do I Look Like?

Me at 9 Weeks

a) b)
c)

Recently there has been a "minor" debate about who I really look like. Many people say I am a spitting image of my daddy. A lot of other people say they can see a lot of mommy in me as well. My MaMa (Grandma Tang) says I don't really resemble her at all, she said she had a big head when she was small. These pictures were taken when (a) MaMa was 6 mos, (b)Daddy was 6 mos, and (c)Mommy was 3 mos. So I'm bringing this to the court of public opinion to decide who I resemble most. Please feel to leave your vote in the comments. One thing I did notice with the 4 of us is that we're all pretty stinkin' cute. But just remember this, who's on top with the biggest picture? Oh yeah!!!!

10 comments:

nana and atom said...

You definitely looks most like MaMa (grandma tang) from these pictures... although you sure have some definite features of your mom and dad!!!

the man said...

First off baby, stop breaking into my account!!! Secondly, your MaMa is loco, she looks a lot like you do in this picture posted!!!

Aub said...

G-ma Tang for sure.

heather said...

the resemblance to mama tang is uncanny!

Michelle said...

hmmm...I think she just looks like a cute little asian baby

Unknown said...

Soon after Ashlyn was born I told Heather that she looked like Jason's mom. I was right!!! I loved the baby pictures of Amy and Jason!

#15 said...

I think who a baby looks like is all a fallacy, and to prove my point, I defer to Photoshop, and the following link!

the man said...

you're crazy blade... the world is`lucky you didn't become a plastic surgeon!!!

#15 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
#15 said...

funny you should make that comment -- didn't you know a growing part of oral surgery is facial cosmetic surgery? c'mon now the man, take a look a that beautiful photoshop alien baby and tell me i wouldn't excel in it!