Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Do What I Want When I want!

Yo! Whassup ya'll? Some ya'll may know me by Baby Ashlyn, but on the streets of Junction... my name is Ashlizzle. One thing ya'll should know, I do what I want when I want. Got it? For example, just the other day while dad was giving me a bath I gave him a little taste of reality. He was trying to scrub here and there and I didn't like it, so I let him know. Pooh-Pooh in the tub for him care of me. AHAHAHAHA! I'm awesome. Dad laughed, but he was squirming inside, he had to yell for mom to come save him and clean up what I left for him. What a baby. I'll get him again soon... just you wait.

4 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Well, it looks like the jokes on Heather, picking up the pooh that was left for you Jay-sone. Naught boy.

Brooke and Tami said...

OOPS! I meant Naughty boy.

Talyn said...

Jason, you're such a pansy!

Unknown said...

Jason, you need to come visit us so I can give you a healthy dosage of MAN pills....