Friday, May 22, 2009

Beef... it's NOT what's for dinner

WARNING!
Nasty Picture Below!!!!
Okay, so you can probably see it despite my warning. Oh well.
A couple days ago while changing Jax's diaper Heather told me to come over and look at it. Of course I hesitated, but like the obedient husband I am I came over.  Well, here's what I saw.  Paper in our boy's poop.  Of course that only means one thing, he was grinding on something he shouldn't be.  We didn't really want to pick through it to find out what it was, but by evening Heather figured it out.  Ashlyn had gotten into some business cards I have and left them out.  And of course since Jax is mobile now, he saw the opportunity and took it. 
(You took it, and broke a major rule of engagement..what movie?) 
Well, as it turns out, he ate half of KHNL's assistant News Director Rich Meiers business card.  You can see the "Mei" and part of his phone # in the fecal matter. Yummy.

But here's something to warm your heart and unturn your stomachs, look how cute our kids are!
 (And compare this first pic to the one on our sidebar! Yoiks! Jax has grown!)



Boom Boom Pow.

10 comments:

Annette Bailey said...

I can't believe you posted a picture of a poopy diaper. There are no words for the nastiness I feel. Roasted cockroaches, poopy diapers, Jason under a tree...I may stop checking your blog. If you hadn't posted pictures of your sweetie pies I would have thrown up. They came just in the nick of time, so there's that, I guess. You need a content filter, an editor to tell you what is postable material and what is disgusting because I don't think you know. I'll refrain from further chastisement, but know I could go on for another couple of paragraphs.

andrew said...

Top Gun of course! I guess Jax just felt he needed some extra fiber in his diet.

nana and atom said...

gross. and yet kinda interesting. i mean, that it just went right through his system... like corn. anyway, SUPER cute pictures! he has grown so much! and he's such a chunk. i love it!

Tami said...

I ditto what Annette said! NASTY POOPY DIAPER! Way cute kids though!!!!!!

Michelle said...

that's so gross!!! I can't even describe....blech!!! maybe I'm changing my mind now.

M and M said...

While a disturbing post, I will admit that I laughed. Then again we have five poopers who eat way worse of things, so maybe we are desensitized, though I expect such behavior from the furry sector.

By the way, Heather, our carpet is proving to be very hardy. Thank you for the concern though...we appreciate it!

Jenna said...

OMG nasty diaper!!! I cannot believe how huge he is!!! They just grow up so fast!!

Amber Horspool said...

Leave it to Jason to post a poopy diaper! Eeew- but that is pretty crazy that he swallowed a business card.
Wow, Jax and Ashlyn are almost the same size! What cutie pies you have!

This is our life... said...

Movie quote = "Top Gun". Logan ate some paper the other day and I went to finger sweep it out of his mouth but in the process I pushed the paper deeper into his throat. He started choking so I smacked him on the back, then he threw up all over my pants. Wasn't very fun.

Jared & Kalei said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how big Jaxon is now! We sure haven't seen you guys in a long time, huh? We're all moved over now, but hopefully we'll see you again soon!