Sunday, August 30, 2009


I know I promised pictures from the trip, but unfortunately the majority of my pictures are still on a computer in Yucaipa. So, to help make the wait a little easier, here are the most recent Jax Stats as of August 25:

Age: 9 months 3 weeks. (we were a little late on his check-up because of our trip)
Weight: 20.5 lbs (25-50th%)
Length: 29 inches (50-75th%)
Head: 47 cm (90th%)

He is one active little boy with a giant head. "Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid." (what movie?)

And he got 4 teeth this month! The bottom 2 came in the day before we left, and the top 2 poked through sometime while we were in CA. He likes to show them to people by biting them on the shoulder. It's great fun. He even left marks on Ashlyn with the new chompers the other day. He bites and then laughs. Don't know what I am going to do with that kid. Gotta love him!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so cute!!! He is one big boy still. I think he weighs the same as Abby!! This is a great picture...it's like he is about to pounce. We look forward to all the pictures of your trip. I'm bummed we didn't get to see you guys!!! We'll next time I will probably not be in Europe so we'll have to get together.

Amber Horspool said...

We miss that little monkey! He's such a fun little guy:)

Annette Bailey said...

He's such a mini-Jason! (Only cuter in baby form)

I can't wait to meet him! Maybe we'll get to see y'all soon!

nana and atom said...

ha! so adorable! movie: so i married an axe murderer. i'm surprised no one has bothered to guess it!

Rachel Gilsen said...

"Head, paper, now!It's quite spherical but pointy at parts!"

Will said...

Yup, he's bigger than our 22-month old. I think he's a good size though.

Michelle said...

Obivously "So I married an Axe Murderer!" Oh darn it, Nana beat me to it! That (Jax), he's so hot right now! what movie?

the man said...

too easy. zoolander.