Friday, February 05, 2010

Horspool's have chops

The new decade began in style at Horspool Haven. A tree had to come down, and we had to document the ambitious project. For more background, check out Tami's (our sister in law) blog on New Year's day (click on the link).

[As a disclaimer, this isn't my best edit, but in my defense I was using a subpar program (movie maker) and did it in less than two hours ending at 1am. Anyways, it was meant to be funny, so hopefully you get a little laugh. I just wanted to get it done since I'm a month late... ]


Oh yeah, and it took two days to chop the tree down, but unfortunately on the 2nd day we were on the road to Utah.... sorry that you don't get to see the epic ending to the tree!

8 comments:

Jenna said...

That was a very funny video. I love that Jason did the go on brush your shoulders off dance and Heather's I love an asian boy t-shirt. Those are both classics. Congrats on the tree removal.

Tami said...

That was awesome! Very Funny!

Rach said...

So funny. you did a great job!

Annette Bailey said...

Great vid J! Why was the tree coming down?

M and M said...

Not to minimize you struggle in the least... and I know nothing of tree chopping... but it looks like you did that the craziest and most difficult way possible.

the man said...

Umm...five days later... Annie, the tree had to come down because it's roots were starting to get close to the foundation and within a couple years it would probably ruin the foundation of the house!

Michelle said...

That was great! I wish I'd been around when they chopped down the HUMONGOUS oak tree that was in our front yard.

Will said...

That is one awesome shirt Heather!