Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Me get it out!


This morning my sweet little boy came into my room saying that his nose hurt. He sneezed a few times, so I told him to go get a tissue and I would help him blow his nose. He came back a few seconds later and our conversation went like this:

Jax - "Me get it out"
Me - "Oh, did you get your booger?"
Jax - "No. No booger. Geen ting"
Me - "huh?"

Then he showed me. It was a little green foam sticker. Yikes! I just hope he doesn't make a habit of sticking things up his nose!


9 comments:

Tami said...

I don't miss those days. I hope he doesn't do it again.

Jenna said...

ouch!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

the man said...

you're gross.

the man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nana and atom said...

ahhh, using "me". is he watching cookie monster?

Michelle said...

that's "Noddy!" ...ask Jason

Colleen said...

so cute!!!
I thought he was a korean boy
aegyo!!


Nvidia Quadro 6000

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

security equipment

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

security equipment