Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Buddha, Buddha, Buddha, Buddha, Rockin' Everywhere!!!!

The first week of this New Year, I met my very first Tang cousin!! His name is Andersen, and he's one chunky fellow if you ask me! Daddy calls him little Buddha because he's so chubby and happy. He tips the scales at almost double my weight!! I'm a dainty little 11.5 pounds, while at last I heard Andersen was 20+ pounds! I also met my uncle Andrew and Auntie Liew. They both thought I was such a lightweight when they held me, they said they couldn't even remember Andersen being my size. Uncle Andrew, Auntie Liew and Andersen only stayed for a couple of nights. They were going to a wedding in Salt Lake City, but took some time out of their week to drive down to Junction to visit! We had a good time, even though there's nothing to do in GJ. I guess one cool thing was to go to Daddy's work so they could watch a live newscast. Everybody likes to watch the weatherman point at a green or blue screen in the studio, whereas he looks like he's doing it over weather graphics on TV. Unfortunately all good times have to end, and the new Tang trio I met had to go. We still had a good time, and Andersen did some pretty funny things while he came to visit, like playing with my toys (or trying to), playing with each other, laughing, and he even rolled over right on my living room floor for the first time that anybody has witnessed!! You can watch it all below on the video.



______________________

*I even put on Andersen's helmet, and you can see it in the photo album link!!!

1 comment:

#15 said...

Congrats on rolling, Buddha -- and as for Ashlyn, you sure have a lot of catching up to do (weight wise, that is)!