Saturday, December 15, 2007

Family Pictures 2007

We finally got some family pictures taken, and what better place to have pictures taken than Hawaii! Our friends Matt and Melissa McIntosh who live up on the North Shore took them for us. Here's a handful of our favorites, you can see all 50+ pictures by clicking here.

Heather and Jason lookin' like they got engaged again.

Family walk time, too bad Jason's backside is flatter than a surfboard.
Jason's favorite picture, his sweet girls.

Heather's favorite picture, and yes, Jason did catch her.

We love you all!

5 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Matt takes some great pictures! You all look so good! Aloha!

Kevin said...

I think my favorite is also the one where Ashlyn is flying. I just hope that Alena trusts me that much!

Brad and Rebecca said...

Good looking family!

Laura said...

You guys are such a cute family-and Cody wanted me to tell you that the booty shaking was done with mad skills.

Amber Horspool said...

I just went to Shutterfly to view all of the pictures.... holy moly they are awesome! You guys are so photogenic! The background looks surreal- luckies!!!