Friday, November 30, 2007

Ms. New Bootie

So I realized I teased a new posting, but never came through with it so without further ado, I present to you Ms. New Bootie. A little background for you first. One morning Ashlyn was watching the Mickey Mouse club or something, and then all of a sudden she dropped down and shook her bootie. Well it was pretty funny, but the music from the Disney channel just didn't capture the moment of it, so I spiced it up a little!


The story gets better too. After laying down the audio underneath the video, I asked Heather if she was embarrassed by what Ashlyn might look like in the video. And like the wonderful wife and mother she is, Heather proclaimed, "I couldn't be more proud." What a touching end to the story! Here's another clip of Ashlyn's dancing. I couldn't edit this one, so unfortunately the music in the background is Hillary Duff. I'm not sure where Heather got it from, but Ashlyn's cute! (excuse the mess of the place...)

11 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

HA! HA! HA! HAAAA! Bootay shaker! Drew was watching this with me, and got all excited, and did some bootie shakin of his own. Nice!

Amber Horspool said...

Nice Heather. Are you going to change your name to Kathy Hilton?
Mike

Wendy said...

It's nice to know y'all haven't changed! -Jon

The Knoebels said...

She is soooo CUTE!!!

Brooke and Tami said...

Ok Jasone... this comment is unrelated to your blog, but Brooke and I saw you on TV after the Hawaii game. Well, part of you. We saw from your nose, down to your knees. Standing with you mic, and camera man, waiting for a interview perhaps. It was like watching the movie Monsters Inc. when Mike Wasowski was waiting to see himself on TV, and when he did he was covered by the Monsters Inc. symbol. It was still exciting that we got a glimpse of you. Cooool!

nana and atom said...

hahahahaha. i just about fell out of my chair laughing. figures she would be a booty dancer with booty dancing parents like you two!

andrew said...

Great video! Her hair has grown long really quick! Those are some cute bangs she's got!

Nate said...

The internet is a scary place. We've decided that you guys need to make a toddler workout video (We'll buy the first copy).

Miss Fergie said...

Hey Heather it's Jacque. Your little girl is so dang cute. First of all I love the bootie dance, and second I'm jealous you live in Hawaii. I'm gonna add you to my friends. See ya!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Hey Heather & husband!!
your little girl is sooooo cute!!! I found your blog and I'm so excited!!! We'll have to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Tang, you animal! Stumbled across your blog. This is Chris Miller... Or "Feesh". Check out my blog "Tuesday Huh". Your kid is cute. Hope Hawaii is good to you. P.S. you are not "THE MAN". I am.