Friday, April 18, 2008

Talofa!

Well, as many of you know I was in American Samoa about two weeks ago, but unfortunately our digital camera was either:

a) stolen at the Pago Pago airport terminal
b) stolen on the plane while I was sleeping
c) stolen at the Honolulu aiport
d) misplaced by me somewhere on the way home.

I will tell you I had it in the Pago Pago (pronounced pahn-go pahn-go) airport when I checked in, but when I got home it was nowhere to be found. So unfortunately I have no pictures, when I do some of the stories I'll let you know.

Some of you also know Andrew, Liew and Andersen were just here for a week and a half, and as much as we'd love to post a report, our internet at home went AWOL... just like the camera. So be patient, we'll have a pictoral and video update in the near future!

11 comments:

nana and atom said...

so if your internet is down how are you posting this post? hahaha, just kidding. i wanted to say that because we just finished talking about that!

Amber Horspool said...

wow, this is a sad day:( i really hope you get a new camera soon and the internet fixed too. we cannot be without ashlyn pictures for very long, you know!

Amber Horspool said...

btw, i've been told the cannon rebel is the best camera to get right now. you can buy it at cosco or sam's, i think.

Aub said...

i know how you feel! Once i went on a very cool back-packing trip in the mountains and took some very cool pictures then at the very end of the hike there was a bridge so we all stopped to take a picture and... the camera fell over the edge! ug i was sooo mad! I hope you find yours though!

KDH said...

We're so sad to not see new pictures. We should all send you a dollar towards a new camera for Heather's birthday!

KDH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrew said...

Sweet, if you post pictures from the trip then I won't have to post anything! jk :)

Brooke and Tami said...

When you coming to California?

Michelle said...

well, "stolen camera" sounds better than leaving it behind on a park bench in the middle of Hong Kong so you could "donate" it some thieving Chinese Hong Kong-ian person who would have no thought at all to take it to the nearest building for a lost and found...yes, I am STILL bitter!

Bryan H said...

Jason you silly sidewinder...you can have our old camera (Canon A40---or something like that). Only thing is, it will cost more to ship than the camera is worth!hehehehe

Amber Horspool said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!! Hope you had a fun day!:)