Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sleeping on the Job

The other day Jason called me while I was at work to tell me Ashlyn had been a very bad girl. When I got home shortly after, this is what I found....


She had colored all over our couch with a ball point pen. He then told me that he couldn't get too mad at her because she got a hold of the pen while he was SLEEPING! That's what he gets for sleeping on the job!

Thankfully our couch is AMAZING and all the ink came out with the use of a few wet wipes. Hooray for microfiber. Besides, how can you stay mad at a face like this?

8 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

I can relate. Kira did the same thing when she was about that age. I can say it's only gotten worse. Ryan usually wipes whatever is sticking to his finger on the couches and walls. Gum, Cheetos, peanut butter, jelly, toothpaste, and even boogers. I know. Totally gross. That boy alone keeps me busy all day long. Enjoy the roller coaster rides.

M and M said...

Awwww...what a little stinker. We're going to miss our little Hawaiian niece, (and her parents-hee hee). :(

KDH said...

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone colored on something at my house. I'd be a rich woman. I'm glad that's the only trouble she got into.

andrew said...

Woo microfiber! Did the stink from the burning oven incident eventually all come out too?

Will said...

Well, that was a good mug shot even though the crime was not as horrible as previously thought. I'm going to put ours under lock and key now. (our writing utensils, not our kids)

nana and atom said...

hahaha. i love it! i mean, espeically since the pen came out. what a funny girl.

Jenna said...

Jason needs to stop slacking on the job. hahaha jk. Good thing the pen came out!! She is so cute you really couldn't get mad at her with a face like that!!

Michelle said...

Phew that it all came out! Hide that lipstick, I warn you now!!