Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Model Idiot?

First off... what movie is the Title from?

Secondly, I couldn't resist taking a jump five years back, and reminiscing the hottest summer on record--the summer of 2003. There's been comments made about a calendar, both here and on facebook, so, for those of you who don't own this thing of beauty or who have never seen it, enjoy, and hope your sides don't hurt too much...

January - Tang
February - Tang, Nate Dogg, Jonny-T & Hollywood

March - Jonny T
April - Nate Dogg
May - Tang
June - Hollywood
July - Hollywood, Jonny T, Tang, Nate Dogg
(For you mormon readers.... they're just t-shirts)
August - Steve-O
September - Jonny T
October - Nate Dogg
November - Hollywood
December - Haleck

WOW! I'm a little embarrassed, but we were young, funny times, hope you guys get a kick out of it. For those of you in these pics with respectable jobs and families now... I just wanna say, TOO BAD SUCKAS! The calendar was priceless, maybe we'll begin selling them again...
Feel free to vote on your favorite Male Model. Personally, I like April and my boy Nate Dogg.

12 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Where's the cover? J-sone in January is the funniest. Next would be Nate-Dogg in April. Finally the wet T-shirt was hilarious. You guys are hilarious!

Mike said...

Wow Jason.... I don't know what to say. That feeling of "embarassment" was probably for a good reason. Next time, go with that feeling; inhibition can be an ally.
But since you asked, I'm gonna have to cast my vote on March.

Jonny said...

Jason, I forgive you.

KDH said...

Is there any wonder why Ashlyn is such a poser?

nana and atom said...

yeah! go zoolander! i am SO happy that you posted those. i was just telling alyssa about that calendar and was wishing she could see the pics and here they are!!! i LOVE it! and i'm laughing so hard out loud. thanks.

heather said...

I'm gonna have to vote for November. I'm diggin' those glasses!

Rachel DeFreese said...

I would have to agree with Father Horspool on this one. I also must admit that I was wishing my birthday month was July, not March........

Travis S. Barnes said...

HA!

Mandy said...

Thank you, Jason.
Love,
Mandy

Mandy said...

P.S. Nate just voted for himself...But, put me down for the wet t-shirts.

Michelle said...

Zoolander, "...Hansel, he's so hot..."

And, I'm OBVIOUSLY going to vote for my man in August.

And...I know you still practice the January pose in your pool! Hee hee!

Michelle said...

you know...maybe you being such a potential prominent personality in the public eye...maybe this ain't such a good idea to post for your adoring fans (or non-fans) to see. You'd better not run for President now.