Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Ashlyn Funnies...

Two more funny quotes from Ash:

She was watching me on the news with Heather and the story we were doing was about horse polo in Hawaii. Well, Ashlyn saw the horses and said, "I want to ride the horse, I need to jump in the TV!" What a monkey girl.

The other one happened when Heather was singing to her. They were singing "Give Said the Little Stream" and when they finished, Ashlyn asked for it again. Heather had already sung it numerous times in a row and asked her to choose another song. Then Ashlyn said, "How 'bout Give Said the BIG Stream?" Love that girl.

3 comments:

nana and atom said...

So witty and so adorable. Love it.

Michelle said...

I think she learns it from you two kids.

KDH said...

What an incredibly creative little girl. She does keep me smiling.