Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two going on Thirty...Then realizing she's just two

Just a couple days ago Ashlyn had another one of her funny moments. This is basically how things went down.

Ashlyn got into Heather's purse, grabbed her credit card, and then proudly exclaimed while showing the card, "Bye-bye, I'm going to California, going to Disneyland, I'll see you later, love you, bye!"

Then as she went to the door (most likely wearing only her panties) we heard the door knob turn a few times. Soon after a small voice came back saying, "I can't open the door, I'm too little."

She did the same thing the other day when she told Heather she was going to the car to go find daddy at work. But this time, she said, "I can't open the door, I'm too whimpy."

Silly Ashlyn.

10 comments:

andrew said...

That is HEEEEE-LARRI-OUS! I just about died laughing!

nana and atom said...

hahahaha. I love it. She's so FUNNY!!! I can't wait to hang out with her.

KDH said...

Be sure to tell her that if she ever makes it here, I will be glad to pick her up at the airport.

#15 said...

Mom Horspool: Just remember to bring a pair of pants for Ashyln with you ;)

#15 said...

Your kid is TOO funny!!! So cute!

Keo's said...

Wimpy huh, she must get that from her daddy! j/k

KDH said...

#15: We'll just go shoppping with her mom's credit card.

Kevin said...

Yup, that's pretty darn funny. Don't you wish you had live video cameras everywhere so you could have it all on video? Okay, that probably wouldn't be a completely great idea, but it might be cool once in a while.

Laura said...

Kids are amazing what they pick up from watching us, and what they say-I can't believe how big she is! Its too bad we were gone the entire time you guys were here in Yuciapa, but it looks like you guys had an awesome time. Maybe we can hook up next time.

Michelle said...

Man, I am missing the entire life of this funny little girl! I really should come to Hawaii to get to know my little twinner!