Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Making Her Daddy Proud

Tonight I made fish, rice, and green beans for dinner. This is a common meal in the Tang household. Usually Ashlyn will devour her fish, or whatever the night's meat happens to be, eat a few bites of rice, and maybe 1 or 2 bites of the evening's vegetable. Tonight, I was pleasantly surprised. The girl could not get enough of the green stuff! I made extra so Jason would have some to take to work tomorrow, but Ashlyn ate it all!


I wish I could say that I am just that good of a green bean cooker, but all the credit really goes to Susie's terimiso sauce from Sam's Club. Ashlyn will eat anything that sauce touches...including her own hand apparently...


I was even able to use the green beans as a bribe..."if you finish your fish and rice, you can have more green beans!" She ate every bite.


6 comments:

nana and atom said...

WOW! that's amazing! and that sauce IS awesome. i wish they sold it in places other than hawaii!

KDH said...

It looks like french fries and ketchup only much better!

Tami said...

Mmmm...she makes those green beans look mighty tasty!

Wendy said...

Ashlyn needs to come teach Molly a thing or two.

Laura said...

That is impressive, I think I need to go and get some of that sauce, Max is definitely not a huge fan of the veggies...but at least he will eat fruit!

Michelle said...

what an awesome smirk! I want some saaaace too!