Sunday, April 12, 2009

The New Jax

No matter how cute this guy is, Heather hated his rat nest, mop top. For weeks she's been beggin me to cut it, but I never wanted to. This week, I gave in. So as my stump for legs son sat in his chair, I buzzed it!And look how much better he looks! My wife was right the whole time. Silly me for not listening. Almost five years of marriage, and I still haven't learned.
Add just for fun, at 5:01pm, Heather found this guy in our oven clock. No worries, he's cooked, but still, kind of gross huh? To this day, some of his ligaments are still there.


12 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

he looks so cute!

M and M said...

ewwwww.... roast roach.

-Matt

Jax looks very cute!

-Melissa

nana and atom said...

gross about the roach, awesome buzz cut on Jax!

Annette Bailey said...

Good call on the haircut - he's even cuter now!

And I about gagged on my last bite of calzone with the roach - so thanks.

Tami said...

Nice hairs cut Jax!

KDH said...

Love the hair cut. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We miss you!

Wendy said...

Thanks for making me almost lose my lunch!

Rach said...

He does look much better and that roach is disgusting.

Melinda B. said...

Excellent use of the shears Jason! Impressive. I would be so scared to do that on a wiggly baby. He looks great. Love the roach!

andrew said...

He does look better! Look at them chunky legs!

Michael has an awesome tuft of hair on the top of his head that sticks straight up and won't come down. I absolutely refuse to cut it though.

Michelle said...

that's gross...the bug I mean!

Yup, Jason...it's AMAZING that you haven't called Heather "The MAN" yet! HA!

Miss Fergie said...

He does look so cute, and the roach is nasty!