Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

I know it is still out-dated, but I am trying to catch up. While still in Yucaipa, Ashlyn and I went to the pumpkin patch with Tami, Amber, my mom, and the kiddos. It was the first time I had ever been to a pumpkin patch. Too bad that was the last year they are having it there...the farm is being sold to build a target!

From back to front: Staci, Kira, the top of Spencer's head, Brinley, Ashlyn, Ryan, Caitlyn, Andrew. Ryan looks like he is doing the chicken dance.

3-Generation shot

Andrew enjoying the view from Grandma's shoulder

Caitlyn and Ashlyn feeding the goats


Guess how much that pumpkin in the bottom right corner costs....80 dollars! Who would pay that much for a vegetable? It took a good picture at least.


Little Andrew amongst the pricey pumpkins. What a cutie!

3 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Cute pics Heather! We miss you!

Amber Horspool said...

Your 1st time at a pumkin patch?! You've been deprived of one of the funnest parts of fall!!! These are really cute! I took some from your shutterfly site and put them in mine! Thanks! (mikenamber.shutterfly.com)

Mandy said...

Heather, you're an amazing blogger! You're definitely a natural. I can't believe how long Ashlyn's hair is! You could donate it to locks of love...or whatever it's called. We miss you guys so much! Tell Jason that Chad Pugh says hi (my cousin who lives in Boston too). And...we'll be thinking of you during our sweater party (Boston edition) this Christmas. Wish you would make the invitations!