Monday, July 07, 2008

How'd Your Poop Sandwich Taste?

No, I really didn't eat a poop sandwich, but a friend at BYU always said that when people had bad breath. I don't have that problem either, but after a 28 year run, my streak of cavity free teeth is over. In my first dental appointment in three years there was a small cavity that needed filling, and I had to drop my pride and get it fixed. Now I officially join Dr. Clarence Tang in the Tang Family Cavity Club, it's a membership I prefer not to have, but what do you do. Hope the rest of you Tang's stay strong... and for you Horpsool's...if you're anything like Heather, pretty sure most of you joined that club a long time ago.

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Well, I guess you had to join the club someday. As far as I know I'm not in the club yet but I go next week and I might be joining you. I hope not though. Well, I'm glad my blog has met your standards again. Glad we can still be friends!!!

Aub said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaawe that picture is just gross! especially with the reference to a poop sandwich! I just got my first cavity too!

Brooke and Tami said...

I like poop sandwiches. I eat them daily. Mmmmm.

Michelle said...

Oh no! Well, at least you DON'T have poop in your teeth though! Once I tried out a new dentist that told me I had a cavity, but I didn't believe him so I went back to my original dentist and he said there was nothing there...so, I am still cavity free! Maybe your dentist was lying to you too and he filled a "nothing" hole!

Amber Horspool said...

gag me!

KDH said...

Hey, I'm pretty sure I still have a couple of kids with no cavities.

#15 said...

actually... yes, i have one filling, but no, it wasn't a cavity, bud. it was a buccal pit on #19 that was prophylactically filled with an amalgam when i was 13 -- it's like, maybe .5 mm big. (all that dental speak is for you dentists out there) -- then again, if you're making reference to the one cavity on a baby tooth i had when i was 7... yeah, i guess you're right. welcome to the club.