Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Disneyland

I know, I know, this is way past due, so, hopefully there will be a plethora of blog posts in the next few days to catch us up before Christmas!
The day before Halloween we went to Disneyland and took my mom and Caitlyn (my niece) with us. We had a blast! I was lovin' all the Halloween decor. So cute!
Gotta love the Dumbo ride!Ashlyn's fav: The "Merry-Go-Circle"
Jax loved Finding Nemo with Grandma on the sub rideCaitlyn and Ash were best buds for the day. They went on all the rides together, except when I bribed Ashlyn with candy if she would ride one with me! It was so nice to have Caitlyn there to help out though!It was Mike's birthday, so he and Amber and kids came down to join us for a few hours. Amber even brought us a yummy dinner, complete with caramel apples and cupcakes!Sweet little babies. Jaxon and Brooklyn
For your viewing pleasure: The tea cups.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

How fun!! Disneyland is the bomb.com. If you guys ever want to go we have passes!! Anyway, it was so fun to see you at the weddinng. We need to get together more often while you are closer!! Oh and your kids are even cuter in person!!!

Amber Horspool said...

Fun Fun Fun! If you guys are going to stay in the area, you should get passes! It WAS a fun day!!!

Michelle said...

Holy posting-a-mania!!! Love it...I'm doing the same thing today! So much fun in Disneyland for you guys!