Monday, December 07, 2009

New Bike!!

After months of riding bikes in Wal-Mart, we told Ashlyn that after we moved we would buy her a bike. And, like the good parents we are, we followed through on that promise just days after we arrived in California. She was SO excited. And she looks super cute in her little Dora helmet and elbow pads!

In the morning we took her to the park to practice her skills. She is getting pretty good!

We took a little break to enjoy the swings, since we were there and all...

Even Jason got in the "swing" of it. Get it? Haha! I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

nana and atom said...

hahaha. nice pun. what a great little bike rider!

The Winkelman's said...

Maybe she can teach Jet how it's done. He's not very good. :)

Michelle said...

That's is an awesome bike! I love the elbow pads too, I didn't know that was a "required" piece of kid equipment too! I figure the helmet is good enough, but when's the last time I went shopping for a mini-bike?