Thursday, December 17, 2009

November

Instead of giving each event the attention and time it deserves, and never catching up, I decided to just lump it all into one.

Nov. 4: Jaxon turned one. I was a horrible mother and didn't take a single picture of him on his actual birthday...but I did get some of his party!

Nov 6: California adventure with Brooke and Tami...and we left the kids with Grandma! So fun!

Nov. 15: Jaxon's "PuPu" Birthday Party. Lots of food, friends, family, and fun.

Nov 16 - 25: We embark on our first road trip of our kids lives. We drove up to Utah for my old roomie's wedding. It was so good to see so many old friends! But oh how I loathed that drive. I think the kids were pretty tired of the car by the end of it too. And poor Ashlyn was so confused about where "home" is.

Nov. 26: Thanksgiving. We went over to David and Mary Ellen's (My aunt and uncle) house for a fantastic dinner and a night of games and hayrides. And Nancy came too! Nov. 28: We took Nancy down to Huntington just for fun. And on the way home we stopped by The Gingerbread Shop at the Mission Inn for the world's best hot chocolate.

Nov. 30: We spent the day in LA. It was such a beautiful day. We first went to Hollywood so Nancy could see the "Stars", and then we headed over to the temple. The sky could not have been any bluer. After that we went to Santa Monica and took Nancy on her first Ferris wheel ride! When we were done, it was time to take Nancy to the airport. Talk about an action-packed day!


And there you have it. November in a nutshell.

8 comments:

Phannie said...

So, I didn't send you a Christmas card this year. I didn't know where to send it. Any ideas?

Phannie said...

Oh, and traveling with kids when I was one was remedied by dramamine. It was like the car vitamin we had to take.

Jonny said...

Cute kids! Jaxon looks so much like Jason. And no, I won't say that all asians look alike.

Rachel DeFreese said...

Love that picture! Sean and I were playing mario kart the other night, and I was wishing we could've spent more time with all of you. Too bad we had to go on a honeymoon :)

Rach said...

you have been busy. Looks like fun though.

The Winkelman's said...

Action packed and so fun! I think that was a great idea to lump it all into one post.

Michelle said...

Just think of it this way...at least you don't have 4 kids that you're hauling around and traveling 20 hours...like some other asians that I know...

nana and atom said...

great summary! i had a great time with ya'll. thanks for the fun fun fun!!