Friday, March 27, 2009

The Adventure's Final Day

Friday, March 13th
Despite it being a superstitious day for some, for others like ourselves, it was a beautiful one! And there's no better beach to hit up than Lanikai beach. Does anyone see ANYthing wrong with this picture besides the fact there are no waves though?
Let's just say, a good old 'zoom in' took care of the problem. Please don't make me point it out...We also went to Pali lookout, but that's for Nancy to post, I'm getting tired of daily posts and searching through literally hundreds of pictures. But here's a nice one that Heather took. I think it's a hibiscus, but I don't know my flowers very well. A good sign of manliness if you ask me. As you saw in the previous post, Dad got some good color (aka a burn) on his face, so he did what any responsible adult would do. Make sure it didn't happen again. Too bad the same couldn't be said for his body and arms.
A dog walking on the beach all of a sudden decided to park himself right next to Ashlyn, she was delighted as you can see. Nobody really swam except for Ashlyn and I, but we did bust out the horse shoes. It's one of Dad's favorite games. Unfortunately for him, he came up short against a superior opponent.Can't beat the setting though huh?Even the girls got in on the action, after we moved the line up about 10 feet! Heather even threw a double ringer! Too bad Nancy killed her the rest of the way. No pictures of Nancy you say? Well, that's on purpose. Just wait for her post, I wouldn't want to steal "all the good pictures." Haha!After spending most of the day at Lanikai, we had to hit up Waikiki, just to say they went. It wasn't the best day there, but we did take some pics. Here's dad spotting a great pic with his photographer eye.And there's no better way to end a trip than by going to McDonald's Ashlyn loves her McChicken sandwich... but not the bread... and I love the price. $1!! Alright!
Suffice it to say we had a fabulous trip with Dad and Nancy, lots of great memories, lots of great food, lots of great pictures, and lots of great laughs. However, I'm sorry to say, I will most likely never do a daily post for every day a visitor is here. It's too much I tell you! Stay tuned for Nancy's post though! It ought to be a good one! :)

4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

did you tell homegirl that a shark had taken a bite out of half her bathing suit bottoms???? really, someone should tell her. Glad you had a good time...looks like so much fun!!!

nana and atom said...

yeah that butt was the FIRST thing i noticed before i even read anything! hahaha. wow, you've put a lot of pressure on me to make a good post! i guess it's time to search all the pics... thanks for the adventures!!

Will said...

I was thinking you were the only dude on a girls-only beach . . . Great posting! I kept scrolling down and down but it never got boring. Y'all's family rocks but you know that.

Jonny said...

Jason,
You don't want us to point what out?
I don't get it.